[Tails-l10n] Call for translation: Tails 0.22

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: Tails 0.22
Hi, dear Tails translators!

We are preparing Tails 0.22. The release candidate will be available
in a few hours for everyone to test in a live settings, and e.g.
find missing or erroneous translations.

Please consider translating new and updated strings, based on the
'testing' branch of the Tails main Git repository, and especially (in
decreasing level of priority):

* news/test_0.22-rc1.*.po
* security/Numerous_security_holes_in_0.21.*.po
* po/*.po
* doc/about/fingerprint.*.po
* first_steps/persistence/configure.*.po
* first_steps/persistence/copy.*.po
* first_steps/persistence/recover_insecure.*.po
* first_steps/persistence/upgrade.*.po
* doc/first_steps/upgrade.*.po
* doc/upgrade/error.*.po
* doc/upgrade/error/*/*.po

Also, the call for translations of our iuk and perl5lib repositories
is still valid.

Thanks for your hard work,
cheers!