Re: [Tails-dev] active probing vs. AdvGoalTracking [

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] active probing vs. AdvGoalTracking [
anonym wrote (25 Nov 2013 19:26:58 GMT) :
>> In the end, I think we should first evaluate how hard it would be to
>> implement what we need upstream, and then discuss this again.

> Right. To be continued...

Created #6453 and #6454 tickets so that this doesn't get forgotten.
Set priority = Elevated, as in some cases this can defeat one of the
design goals of the spoof MAC feature.

anonym, if you feel like it, please assign the research ticket to you
(it's only about evaluating how hard it would be, so it is not
a commitment to produce an implementation as I see it).