Re: [Tails-dev] Reviewing kytv:feature/i2p-0.9.8.1

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Reviewing kytv:feature/i2p-0.9.8.1
winterfairy@??? wrote (21 Nov 2013 14:11:51 GMT) :
> The rsync command currently used for creating IUK packages
> maybe won't copy/preserve ACLs. A flag like -A or -X may be needed.

Nice catch.

I've just pushed a commit to the IUK repo to pass --acls, and verified
that tmpfs supports this (if it did not, quite some of the IUK
creation code would have to be reworked, so I'm relieved), to make
room for future ACL-based improvements. Untested, but I'll work like
hell on incremental updates next week anyway, so I'll see soon enough
if it breaks anything.