Re: [Tails-dev] Reviewing kytv:feature/i2p-0.9.8.1 [Was: abo…

このメッセージを削除

このメッセージに返信
著者: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
題目: Re: [Tails-dev] Reviewing kytv:feature/i2p-0.9.8.1 [Was: about the maintenance of I2P in Tails]
Hi,

Kill Your TV wrote (21 Nov 2013 16:58:53 GMT) :
> I just pushed what's likely the last of the changes for 0.22.

Looks good to me, modulo a few comments:

* regarding commit 95ca91a ("document the need for admin password"):
wouldn't this be more appropriate for the end-user documentation?
(not a blocker, just something that could be improved in the future)

* regarding commit c32cab5 ("I2P: Document ferm exceptions"): the
HTML table seems a bit too much markup for me; how about just using
a simple list? (not a blocker either, just nitpicking probably ;)

* config/chroot_local-hooks/16-i2p_config still reads:
    # Remove the false.i2p outproxy from i2ptunnel
    # We already go out through Tor so this will never be reached anyway.
    sed -i '/^tunnel.0.proxyList/d' "$I2P/i2ptunnel.config"
  Is this still relevant? At least the comment isn't anymore, right?

* I don't get why don't we would now want to install
/usr/share/i2p/router.config with a chroot_local-includes anymore.
AFAIK that would be the only occurrence thereof in the Tails build
system. IMHO present and future changes to this file would be easier
to follow this way, than by writing this file with a hook.