[Freepto] [i/o] [web] [doc] [es] Hello!

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: d1d4c
À: freepto
Sujet: [Freepto] [i/o] [web] [doc] [es] Hello!
Hi all,

I visited freepto.mx yesterday and saw that some corrections were
missing in the texts of the spanish version and so I went to #frepto IRC
channel to give some recomendations.

Suddenly, I found my self cloning the website's repo in a working
directory and making some changes in it.

I would like to learn Git and English, so this is to me a good chance to
practice English, Git and to get involved in a free software project
that I find interesting, helpful and necessary.

Today I finished my proposal, what would be the next step?