Re: [Tails-dev] Tails cert warning

Author: Steve Weis
To: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails cert warning
Hello. Yes, this does appear to be on my side and related to OpenDNS. I
believe it's being used as the default DNS server for the local network in
the building I'm in. When I explicitly set my DNS servers to be something
else, the proper certificate started loading.

I asked the network admin what was going on. I don't how the Tails site
ended up on a blacklist.