Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](fr) Translation of contribute page

Author: Matsa
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](fr) Translation of contribute page
Le Mon, 11 Nov 2013 09:18:30 +0100,
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> a écrit :

> mercedes508 wrote (10 Nov 2013 20:45:06 GMT) :
> > But it's probably easier to wait for matsa reviews and then merge
> > the whole thing?
>
> Yes. I'll merge a branch full, not random commits that may not even
> cherry-pick properly.

I reviewed the modifications shown by a "git diff origin/master.."

Everything looked fine, I just did some modifications on the file
wiki/src/contribute/meetings/201311.mdwn

Mercedes508, please review this file, or the commits
* 91fbb11 - use tails_ticket instead of direct links
* 573e851 - cleanup

Then we should be ready for a merge..
Sorry for the mess!