Re: [Tails-l10n] [pull](fr) Translation of contribute page

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [pull](fr) Translation of contribute page
Matsa wrote (10 Nov 2013 14:20:02 GMT) :
> Le Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:33:27 +0100,
> intrigeri <intrigeri@???> a écrit :

>> Matsa wrote (10 Nov 2013 13:22:36 GMT) :
>> > Please merge from matsa/master as in 50d9d6c
>>
>> I think you forgot to push.

> Oups, indeed..
> Should be done now.

Right.

It's unclear to me if all the commits on that branch were reviewed, or
only the contribute page translation: on the one hand, this is a merge
request, so I should assume the branch was reviewed; on the other
hand, you wrote "This page was reviewed", so... I've no idea if I can
indeed merge all that stuff or not. Please clarify, TIA.