Re: [Tails-dev] Fix: persistence: clearer warning at delete …

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Fix: persistence: clearer warning at delete step
Hi,

Andres Gomez Ramirez wrote (09 Nov 2013 23:25:26 GMT) :
> Meanwhile I get how to deal with feature #5917, I send a patch for the feature #5888
> "persistence: clearer warning at delete step"
> https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5888

Great!

I've quickly tried it, and it works fine *but* the placement of the
icon (centered, alone on top of the window) looks quite weird to me.

Andres, would you please have a look at what the GNOME HIG says (if
you like formal specs), or more easily, just copy what
`zenity --warning' does (it's likely that it just applies the specs)?

Note to other reviewers: bugfix/persistence-cleanups has to be merged
first anyway (hint ;)

> and I'll take a look of https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5311.

Good :)