[Tails-l10n] ***SPAM*** excellent supplier of printing produ…

Author: info5@hcprintinglot.vicp.cc
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] ***SPAM*** excellent supplier of printing products in China

Hi my friend,

Have a nice day!

We are a company named H&C Printing Center Ltd., specializing in
printing work. Our company
is located in Fujian Province, China. And we have been in this field
for many years and are very
experienced in the market. We hope we can develop a good business
relationship with you.

We are glad to be of service for you. Here are the products we
provide:

1. Books, catalogs, magazines, brochures, picture alums
etc.
 2. Leaflets, fly sheet,
folds etc.
 3. Label products:
labels, sticky notes, tag etc.
4. Cards: invitation cards, postcards, playing cards
etc.
5. Package products: envelope, package bags, package box
etc.
6. Calendars: desk calendars, wall calendars and so on.

Adding to the rich types is the attractive and economical
price:
Up to 35% cost of you printed by local printers.

Should any products be of interest to you, please contact me. I am
always available to you.

I am looking forward to your inquiry.

Faithfully,
Sophia