[Tails-dev] Support and Help - Will be Worth your While

Author: whatyoudoinlifeechosineternity
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Support and Help - Will be Worth your While
Greetings,

I admire what you do and I want to help you continue this therefor I will make regular donations a coin or two every fortnight.

However I heavily depend on your system therfor I require a little help with it, I have a Brother QL-570 printer and require a little help in setting it up, Im sure I can figure it myself but wondered if you could give me some tips on how to set up the right driver because everytime I try to use it the whole system crashes!

Also was wondering if its possible to clone the full tails + persistance onto a DVD?

I also have a VPN called torguard and when ever i instal it I cant enter the installation folder because it says I do not have enough premission please help me with this!

I sent you 1.02 BTC from 19nSijfNMqntWb1zQUJRSuGGyY37QRKAXd and there will be more to come ;-)

Much Appreciated!