Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Clock v0.3 - Update

Autor: Kevin C. Krinke
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Clock v0.3 - Update
Hello!

On 2013-11-03 10:40 AM, intrigeri wrote:

> Great idea, so that most languages get a correct display right from
> the beginning. Bonus points for scripting this import process, so that
> we can get their updated in the future.

Scripting this would be "interesting"... but I'm up for the challenge!

>> If I get the clear sign from a "higher-up" Tails dev that this is the way
>> to do it, I volunteer to contact Runa and get it added. :)
>
> I confirm this is the right way to do it. However, it seems a tiny bit
> premature to me: to avoid translators doing unnecessary work,
> I suggest we only do that once the applet has sajolida has had time to
> review the UI and the strings.

The strings are going to change. I've already started refining them with
more descriptive labels, going to add tooltips, etc in an attempt to
make things as self-explanatory as possible.

The only actual feature left for me to implement is to handle panel
orientation changes properly. Currently vertical panels are not what
you'd expect heh.

I should have this all committed today and hopefully a new package built
(and posted) tonight.

Kevin C. Krinke <kevin@???>
GnuPG - 851662D2 - 0x18C67F61851662D2
http://kevin.c.krinke.ca/851662D2.asc