Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge doc/contribute-categ…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge doc/contribute-categories
On 29/10/13 23:46, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sajolida@??? wrote (29 Oct 2013 22:26:19 GMT) :
>> Please review and merge into master the branch doc/contribute-categories
>> preparing the changes on the second part of the Contribute section index.
>
>> +[[!map pages="contribute/release_process"]]
>
> Typo?

I cannot see any typo in there. This is a map of this subpart that I
added at the bottom of contribute/release_process. It works for me.

> Also, there an unrelated commit (6f837817) on that branch. I guess
> you've been a bit too happy with git rebase, and bitten in the end (as
> most people who are enthusiastic about rebasing often are :p)

I'm not sure that related to rebase, but that unrelated commit
(6f837817) was some work I did around the same time on master, so maybe
I just missed something while juggling with branches.

I removed that commit from the branch (force-update).