Re: [Tails-dev] roles description for contribute section

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] roles description for contribute section
sajolida@??? wrote (29 Oct 2013 22:24:04 GMT) :
> I've drafted a first batch of descriptions for the roles we identified
> in the contribute section.

I like it.

> I'd like to have the following tasks done before publishing our first
> call for help in the news:

> - role description (in progress)
> - reorganize the second part of the page (ready for QA)

What's blocking on that one? I understand it's "ready for QA", and
we've discussed and reworked it quite a lot alread, but I see no topic
branch, so I'm not sure what needs to be done, and who will do it.
Please reply in the dedicated thread, else we'll get lost. Thanks!

> - explain our easy tasks (todo)

Hmm, I should do that for sysadmin tasks at some point.