Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: Tails 0.21

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: Tails 0.21
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (18 Oct 2013 10:07:10 GMT) :
> Please consider translating new and updated strings, based on the
> 'testing' branch of the Tails main Git repository, and especially:

Quite a few documentation updates made our way into the "testing"
branch since RC1, so please also have a look at the output of
`git diff --stat 0.21-rc1..origin/testing', and translate
updated stuff.

In particular, it would be really great to have
doc/first_steps/persistence/upgrade.*.po translated ASAP.

To end with, please translate

  * the release announce in news/version_0.21.*.po
  * the security announce in
    security/Numerous_security_holes_in_0.20.1.*.po

All this should happen in the testing branch if done by Monday evening
(UTC), and then we'll move to the master one.