Re: [Tails-dev] Please test and merge feature/sdio

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please test and merge feature/sdio
On 25/10/13 09:29, sajolida@??? wrote:
> I need another review and merge on this branch (into testing) for the
> update on the documentation. See commit 8ed95a3 and dd810b4.

By the way, while doing that I noticed two language inconsistencies in
Tails Installer.

The button label "Create Live USB" should rather be called
"Create Tails device", or "Install Tails".

The error message: "You are going to install Tails on the %(vendor)s
%(model)s device (%(size)s). All data on the selected drive will be
lost. Continue?" should use "device" consistently and so:

"You are going to install Tails on the %(vendor)s %(model)s device
(%(size)s). All data on the selected device will be lost. Continue?"

We are really close to the building of the final ISO, so may I let
intrigeri decide if it is still time to fix that and do the changes
himself? In that case, the feature/sdio branch of the main repo also
have to be updated to match the new label of the "Create Live USB" button.