[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/linux-3.10.11

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/linux-3.10.11
Hi,

this branch has a single new commit:

    Install Linux from Debian testing.

    A new kernel (3.11.5-1) entered Debian unstable, and we don't want to ship
    a different kernel in 0.21 final than what we had in 0.21~rc1 (3.10.11-1).

Please review and merge into testing and devel (in time for 0.21),
*and* immediately push a commit reverting 7a3dfa64 into devel (as we
don't want this change in devel, actually).

Note that I've not booted that branch myself yet (too many pending
builds, sorry): I've built it (in experimental) on lizard and checked
that the resulting packages list is the expected one, so I feel
confident enough to rely on the quick testing the reviewer will do.