Re: [Tails-dev] The first round of cleaning the forum is ove…

Autore: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] The first round of cleaning the forum is over!
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (18 Oct 2013 20:04:40 GMT) :
> Today I completed a first round of cleaning up the old forum.

\o/

> Next steps:

>   - Decide what kind of questions go into the FAQ
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6375

If the intent is to discuss it collectively here (which I don't
personally see as a requirement, I would be 100% fine with you and the
other doc writers deciding something on their own), if e.g. I am
expected to say anything useful on this topic, a few example tricky
cases would help.