Re: [Tails-dev] Disable outdated translation on the website

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Disable outdated translation on the website
On 15/10/13 12:10, Frithjof Schulze wrote:
> On 10/14/2013 04:34 PM, sajolida@??? wrote:
>> de: 10% translated, 3% fuzzy es: 23% translated, 9% fuzzy fr: 95%
>> translated, 1% fuzzy pt: 66% translated, 7% fuzzy
>>
>> I'm wondering whether we should systematically disable languages
>> which have less then 25 % of the core pages translated. At the
>> moment, those are ES and DE.
>
> If you could wait one month I think I could get the german translation
> into shape.

Sure, let's try that. And for the Spanish translation, maybe we could
pass a call for translators saying: the Spanish translation is dying,
you have one month to bring it back on tracks, otherwise we will disable
it. That might work, no?

I'm not sure we should pass just a call just for that or include it in
our broader plan to require more contributors...