[Tails-dev] Please review feature/remove_clock_applet

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Please review feature/remove_clock_applet
To follow up on the discussion regarding the removal of the clock
applet, and since the new applet by Kevin C. Krinke won't be ready time
for the freeze on Friday, here is a branch that removes the clock applet
from the desktop.

I'm convinced that the way forward is to have our own applet, since
Kevin is already working on that, but the arguments in favor of removing
the old one still holds, even if the new one is not here yet.

It's a bit provocative, I know; and if we decide not to merge it that's
totally fine with me as well.

branch: feature/remove_clock_applet