[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge doc/contribute-categories …

Autore: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Vecchi argomenti: Re: [Tails-dev] Contribute section of the website: categories
Oggetto: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge doc/contribute-categories [Was: Contribute section of the website: categories]
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (21 Sep 2013 16:11:48 GMT) :
> 1. I think this mockup is already much better than the current page,
>    so I propose we deploy it live as is.

Done in doc/contribute-categories. Please review'n'merge into master.

(Ticket: #6173)

>   * Move the "Talk to us" section, unchanged, above the "Other
>     development pages" one.

Done: while I was at it, I've stolen a few ideas from the early
doc/contribute-split branch, and cleaned them up a bit.

Anyone willing to work on the following steps (see the email I'm
reponsding to in this thread), starting with filing tickets?
Or is more thought needed?