[Tails-dev] Low-hanging fruits session: Saturday, October 12…

Autor: mercedes508
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Low-hanging fruits session: Saturday, October 12, & Tuesday, October 15
The next low-hanging fruit sessions are scheduled for

Saturday, October 12, and Tuesday, October 15 on #tails (OFTC) at 4pm
UTC (6pm CEST).

Everyone interested to contribute to Tails is warmly welcome to join!

The idea is to spend a while together on many small tasks that take
less than 2 hours each, and are waiting in our TODO list for too long.

During these meetings, we exceptionally allow ourselves to do the
review & merge process on IRC instead of the usual email -based
workflow, so this should all go pretty smoothly. Then, we report back
on tails-dev.

We also use these meetings to review stuff that's waiting in
the queue.

For newcomers, the list of "easy" tickets should be a great place to
start: https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues?query_id=112

Cheers.