Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Feature Highly requested - Very Import…

Author: s7r@sky-ip.org
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Feature Highly requested - Very Important
On 10/4/2013 12:12 AM, Maxim Kammerer wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 9:40 PM, adrelanos <adrelanos@???>
> wrote:
>> With persistence it could work? Not saying this makes the
>> integration work any easier.
>
> I have looked into such integration last year. It's not hard, but
> I don't think that a live distribution is suitable for a Bitcoin
> node. See my replies at
> https://forum.dee.su/topic/how-to-install-bitcoin.

Hi,

I guess using a light-wallet which does not require the entire
blockchain to be downloaded is a better idea when speaking about a
live distro. You are probably right.

However, a "Secure webserver" which will allow users to share
anonymous content, being certain that there is no setup-mistake,
configuration-mistake or exploit within the webserver code that could
allow someone to find out the real public IP address of where the
server is running - i think this is a good idea which is worth looking
into. I don't think it's so hard to do anyway - we just need to find
out how the hell they done it with silk road to find out its IP and
what kind of web server was silk road using.

I would do this myself, but I am not so skilled regarding this.
However, I am looking into paying someone with skills to take 1 or 2
hours per day of his time and make this happen.

If anyone here can do it, waiting to hear.

- --
PGP Public key: http://www.sky-ip.org/s7r@sky-ip.org.asc
ICQ #: 556561918