Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/Sign_jenkins_…

Author: bertagaz
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/Sign_jenkins_builds_artifacts
On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 01:55:18PM +0200, intrigeri wrote:
> bertagaz@??? wrote (28 Sep 2013 09:22:16 GMT) :
> > This change goes together with two changes in our puppet modules:
>
> > A new one has been created to deploy the gnupg keyring in our autobuilder
> > VM on lizard, and has been reviewed already by intrigeri.
>
> Please revert both commits. A nicer solution has to be found.
> I'm happy to help a bit, but for this I need more information than "If
> not it seems to raise a chicken and egg problem" :)
>
> I'm thus re-opening #6266.

Ah, thanks for your lenghty and detailed explanations. I think I still
have some difficulties understanding puppet's arcanes and subtilities. :)

I've reverted both commits as you asked, and run the puppetd --test
command on the builder VM. I'm not sure anymore what I was trying to fix
for real in the end, as it seems to work as it is right now.

bert.