Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/tor-0.2.4

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/tor-0.2.4
Hi,

> Please review & merge this branch into stable and devel.
> No ticket.

I've had two people test this (one by upgrading Tor with APT, the
other by playing with an ISO built from experimental, thanks to our
Jenkins autobuider -- I think I'll suggest we add "test with the
latest ISO built from devel" to the bug reporting guidelines at some
point, but well, enough for today).

One tester found a regression for SSH usage, that I've fixed, thanks
to the second tester's help, in feature/tor-0.2.4. Tested both with
plain SSH and Git over SSH.

These new commits should be considered part of this pull request.

Given we're freezing tomorrow, I guess I may have to merge this branch
myself in the end, but it still would be great to have more review,
tests & feedback.