Re: [Tails-dev] [tor-reports] Kelley's July / August 2013 Re…

Author: Kelley Misata
To: intrigeri
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [tor-reports] Kelley's July / August 2013 Report
On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 12:16 AM, intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> Hi Kelley,
>
> Kelley Misata wrote (05 Sep 2013 02:35:42 GMT) :
> > Focus (Goals) for September...
> [...]
> >    7. Tor Brochures - this is been on my to-do list for far too long and
> >    will be a focus in September - including adding a version for
> journalists.
> >       8. Tor "Press Kit": the goals is to pull together a Tor press "kit"
> >    of information materials (hard copy and online versions) which can be
> used
> >    to update existing Tor fans about our work and help new (potential
> partners)

> Great! I think these will be very useful for Tails folks when we go to
> various events.

Please let me know when Tails folks are out there in the world talking Tor
- I'd like to a. help promote it, b. provide cool swag and information to
give away and c. use it in our annual reports and other outreach
communications with funds (they like to see we are real people talking to
real people :-) )

--
*Kelley Misata*
*Outreach and Communications*