Re: [Tails-dev] Concerning Tails relationship with the Chrom…

Autor: Herp Derpington
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Concerning Tails relationship with the Chromebook
I would also like to add that this isn't someone wasting your time just
trying to get a rise out of you, unlike my name "Herp Derpington" would
lead you to believe otherwise. This is simply a email that I didn't want
connected to anything else of mine, and it was more of a joke. I am very
interested in the work you all are doing with the Tails usb boot, and I
would like to her what it would take to get it on the chromebook

-John Howard