[Tails-dev] Concerning Tails relationship with the Chromeboo…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Herp Derpington
To: tails-dev
Betreff: [Tails-dev] Concerning Tails relationship with the Chromebook
Hello to any and all developers who chose to read over this,

I was curious as to what was stopping, be it hardware or software, Tails
from being live-booted from a usb onto the Chromebook. I understand that
you must access developer setting on the chromebook to put another OS on
the system, but is the only thing stopping it from not working is not being
built from the ground up in choot? I'm not saying its easy, im just curious
as to what it entails. Thank you for taking the time to read over this email

-John Howard