Re: [Tails-dev] Doc issue wrt. using space left?

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Doc issue wrt. using space left?
On 21/08/13 11:44, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the download page reads:
>
> You can store documents in the space left on the USB stick and use
> [[persistence|doc/first_steps/persistence]].
>
> I believe this may be understood as "feel free to either drop random
> files in the Tails *system* partition, or use persistence", which
> doesn't sound too good to my ears. Thoughts?

Unfortunately, I don't think people read and apply our documentation so
much in detail. So I think that won't change much, but still what about:

« You can use [[persistence|doc/first_steps/persistence]] and store
documents and configuration in an encrypted persistent storage on the
same USB stick. »