Re: [Tails-dev] August low-hanging fruits sessions

Autore: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] August low-hanging fruits sessions
15/08/13 18:34, intrigeri wrote:
> anonym wrote (15 Aug 2013 12:25:56 GMT) :
>> Actually it's supposed to be now [...]
>
> Please post the report :)

No one else than me showed up, so it was canceled. I still worked on bug
#5854 [1] as promised, but I had issues building a test image due to
routing issues somewhere in the US (I couldn't reach boum.org and hence
our APT repo, and vagrant doesn't deal with that when offline). Testing
it now, but I'll go through the normal merge process.

Cheers!

[1] https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5854