Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge doc/update-persistence…

Autor: anonym
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge doc/update-persistence-path
15/08/13 09:29, Vigdis wrote:
> Le Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:15:41 +0200,
> sajolida@??? a écrit :
>
>> On 13/08/13 18:39, Vigdis wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Hi, the path given here
>>> https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/persistence/configure/#index13h2
>>> (/lib/live/mount/persistence/XXX_unlocked/live-additional-software.conf)
>>> is incorrect.
>>>
>>> I fixed it in branch doc/update-persistence-path.

Note that during today's Low-Hanging Fruits Session I'm gonna look at
bug #5854 [1], so if I fix it, the exact same lines will change again. I
suppose I'll wait with updating the docs for that change until your
branch is merged (perhaps sajolida could do that during the session? :)).

[1] https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5854

>> I would also have a look at the .po files to see if I can unfuzz some
>> strings that would not contain language dependent strings.
>>
> Ok, I changed the paths in the .po files, I thought it would
> automagically done by ikiwiki's script build-wiki.

Actually, it should. Are you sure about this?

Cheers!