Re: [Tails-l10n] Website's turkish translation

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: mercedes508
To: tails-l10n
Betreff: Re: [Tails-l10n] Website's turkish translation
Hi,

> I'd like to translate the website to Turkish, please let me know the
> details if there are more in addition to what's already said on the
> website.

First of all thanks for willing to help ! If by 'what's already said on
the website' you mean that page
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/
and especially the section 'Translate this website into a new
language' then that's it.

> Atm, there's no teammate but I may be able to find one for review
> later on. Cheers.

As you can see, being a team is necessary, in order to avoid work that
wouldn't be used, or maintained. So please consider not being a
lonesome translator as everything but a detail.

In addition of that, in June people already started to work on
translating tails website in Turkish, but then kind of disappeared in
the process. You may want to get in touch with them: webmaster@???.
And could check they had done here:
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2013-June/000572.html

Feel free to ask if anything is unclear.

Cheers.