Re: [Tails-dev] autostarting Iceweasel

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] autostarting Iceweasel
Hi,

Alan wrote (06 Aug 2013 17:53:45 GMT) :
> Next step is to adapt the testsuite, which I can't run, probably because
> I don't have powerful enough hardware. Would anybody withe theright
> hardware and skills volonteer to take care of this?

I personally am unlikely to work on this any time soon.

Perhaps just wait for the test suite to move to rjb and run on lizard,
and then you can do it yourself. Alternatively, you might want to
report the issues you're having trying to run the test suite, so that
they can be fixed if possible at all.

In any case, I believe it's worth a sub-ticket.