Re: [Tails-dev] autostarting Iceweasel

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Alan
À: tails-dev
Anciens-sujets: Re: [Tails-dev] autostarting Iceweasel
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] autostarting Iceweasel
Hi,

On Wed, 1 May 2013 14:04:56 +0000 Alan <alan@???> wrote:
> Not sure I'll find time to do so, but perhaps there'll be a good
> surprise. There's still the part "if we implement this, the profiling
> script should probably be adapted to wait for another process." to do
> and I didn't look at this yet.

The profiling script is now OK.

I just added gettext support to the branch (to be tested).

Next step is to adapt the testsuite, which I can't run, probably because
I don't have powerful enough hardware. Would anybody withe theright
hardware and skills volonteer to take care of this?

Ticket: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5735

Cheers