[Tails-dev] Missing prefs update for 0.20 [Was: Tails 0.20 r…

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: The Tails public development discussion list
Vanhat otsikot: [Tails-l10n] Tails 0.20 release schedule
Aihe: [Tails-dev] Missing prefs update for 0.20 [Was: Tails 0.20 release schedule]
Hi,

TBB has seen some prefs updates recently, that for some reason were
not merged into our RC. I'll let anonym decide how risky / useful it
is to do it for 0.20 final, or keep it for later.

Same for Torbutton, which should be treated with care since the
homepage changes might affect us.