[Tails-dev] Moving tickets to wishlist

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Moving tickets to wishlist
Hi,

our TODO list is growing much too large for my taste. I'd like it to
only contain things *we* feel responsible to do, and plausibly intend
to do.

So, here's a first list of tickets I propose we downgrade to priority
"Low", which is the closest we have to moving to the wishlist, that is
"wishlist/patches-welcome/don't-care-that-much, would be great, but
*we* don't feel commited to make it happen any time soon":

* include audio and video streaming software
(https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5626)
* detect captive portals (https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5785)
* improve Windows Camouflage
(https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5530)
* visibility and panic hot keys
(https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6108)
* warn users when running in a non-free VM
(https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5315)
* hot upgrade (https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5981)
* Add Gnome PPP for Dial-Up Users
(https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5913)
* include download manager (https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5297)

Thoughts, volunteers, other suggestions? (Deadline: August 20th.)