Re: [Tails-l10n] i18nspector in wheezy-backports?

Üzenet törlése

Válasz az üzenetre
Szerző: Stuart Prescott
Dátum:
Címzett: intrigeri
CC: tails-l10n
Tárgy: Re: [Tails-l10n] i18nspector in wheezy-backports?
Hi intrigeri,

> I will maintain the backport in Git anyway, and I'm a gbp user as too.
> I'd rather push my changes to a public Git repo to make it easier for
> anyone to review my stuff or give a hand. Granted, as long as the
> backport is trivial, the advantage will be minor, but still, having
> all packaging work stored in an easily tracked Git repo seems worth it
> to me. So, I encourage you to publish your packaging repository in
> collab-maint, and I will happily use it as well :)

Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/i18nspector.git
Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/i18nspector.git

enjoy!

> FYI I don't plan to upload to backports every single package update:
> I will loosely track new versions, and mainly upload to backports
> those with important bugfixes or new features Wheezy users may ask, so
> maybe you don't need to wait for the Britney dance every time.
> Perhaps you can just proceed as usual, and I will notify you when
> there's a specific version that I would like to backport?

Sure -- although as you have no doubt seen from the changelog [1], each
version tends to add new tags, tune up existing tags and improve i18nspector
so it's not that easy to see what's an "important" new version and what's not.
Besides, dancing with Britney is fun!

cheers
Stuart

[1] https://bitbucket.org/jwilk/i18nspector/raw/tip/doc/changelog