Re: [Tails-dev] backport cucumber 1.2 for Wheezy?

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: anonym
À: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers, intrigeri
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] backport cucumber 1.2 for Wheezy?
25/07/13 15:56, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> cucumber 1.2 brings the pretty useful `step' feature.

I was mistaken when I reported this; `step` has been part of cucumber
for a long time. I got this impression due to a misinterpretation of a
complicated error I got when using `step`, which was a result of
mismatching versions of ruby-gherkin and cucumber on my system.

> May you please upload it to wheezy-backports?

This is moot now.

Sorry for the inconvenience!