Re: [Tails-dev] Some comments on Redmine

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Some comments on Redmine
Hi,

Alan wrote (23 Jul 2013 12:14:25 GMT) :
> I think the interesting part is on
> https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues
> Shouldn't we link directly there (e.g. from our website) rahter than on
> the useless "overview" page?

I agree the issues page is more useful than the overview one.
However, the "issues" page:

  * doesn't display the most useful columns, contrary to the "All open
    tickets" one:
    https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues?query_id=108

  * doesn't sort stuff in any useful way by default, contrary to the
    Roadmap page:
    https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/roadmap

So, I'd rather link to one of those instead.
Feel free to pick the one you like best and update the links.

> Other issue: on the overview page, some individuals are listed as
> "Managers" in a way I find quite highlighted.

This conveys essentially the same information as the tails-dev public
archives IMHO, so I personally don't bother much.

> Wouldn't be possible to write there "Tails team", and have the
> individuals less highlighted?

I don't think so.