Re: [Tails-dev] Wrong MIME type returned for ISO signatures

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Wrong MIME type returned for ISO signatures
On 30/06/13 00:48, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,

>>> Looks like the shortest path to fix this problem in an acceptable way.
>
> FTR, I've checked a few mirrors and have seen the data served with
> application/octet-stream and application/pgp-encrypted Content-Type.
> This confirms we have to handled this centrally.

Ok, so I've done that. Please review and merge the branch
doc/fix_signature_links.

I wonder whether the IUK mechanism also has to be modified to use .sig
extensions instead of .pgp.

I was tempted to get rid of the torrents/files/ folder and put its
content directly in the /download folder. The rationale here is that it
doesn't contain only files related to torrents: the packages list and
now the default signature file. But that goes beyond the scope of this
bug fix so I wanted to raise the point first, and maybe it's not worth
the complication, if any.