Re: [Tails-l10n] Please translate announces for Tails 0.19

Üzenet törlése

Válasz az üzenetre
Szerző: Matsa
Dátum:
Címzett: tails-l10n
Tárgy: Re: [Tails-l10n] Please translate announces for Tails 0.19

Hi,

Le Sun, 23 Jun 2013 20:54:28 +0200,
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> in testing branch, please translate:
>
>   - wiki/src/security/Numerous_security_holes_in_0.18.*.po
>   - wiki/src/news/version_0.19.*.po (with many strings in common with
>     the rc1 call for testing)

The outlines of the french version have been translated in
matsa/testing/0b96151

This is a partial translation, please feel free to complete!

By the way,

* how should we translate the directives like [[!tails_roadmap]]?
* the link pointing to the online changelog in
wiki/src/news/version_0.19.mdwn is still pointing to the old git
repository. I haven't been able to find it in the new repo and thus to
correct it by myself, sorry.

Cheers.