Re: [Tails-dev] Remove Iceweasel popups that confuse users

Author: winterfairy
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/dont-warn-when-leaving-https [Was: Remove Iceweasel popups that confuse users]
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Remove Iceweasel popups that confuse users
intrigeri wrote:
> Hi winterfairy,
>
> intrigeri wrote (25 May 2013 14:08:39 GMT) :
>> winterfairy@??? wrote (25 May 2013 12:20:08 GMT) :
>>> This patch removed the following Iceweasel prefs from Tails:
>>> - security.warn_leaving_secure
>
>> OK, I'm now convinced this one is overkill :)
>
> Do you want to resubmit a patch that removes this pref,
> or should we do it ourselves?

I do not have a git clone of Tails main repo right now, and cloning it
takes a while :/

> (It should be quite trivial, but still, I have other ways to get busy,
> and I don't want to "steal" the work you have started :)

Just do it. I do not care about credit and stuff, even if this would not
have been trivial.