[mat-dev] Simplified UI [Was: About the "force" option in th…

このメッセージを削除

このメッセージに返信
著者: intrigeri
To: mat-dev
古いトピック: Re: [mat-dev] About the "force" option in the GUI
題目: [mat-dev] Simplified UI [Was: About the "force" option in the GUI]
Hi,

GI Jack wrote (23 Jun 2013 23:32:25 GMT) :
> if your working on the GUI, it can use some bigger icons, say 48x48 or 64x64, text
> beneath the icons, etc...

> It also can't handle more than one file being dragged at a time, which is marginally anoying.

> If your wondering what I think mat-GUI should look like, I think "Sound Converter" is a great templat

Thanks for these suggestions. My own proposals were very similar
a while ago, but then I got convinced that we should instead get rid
of any kind of "Add File" in this GUI, get rid of the app menu
launcher altogether, and have a Nautilus extension be the only way to
run it. So, I've stopped thinking of a simplified GUI.

However, I now realize not everybody uses GNOME, so it probably makes
sense to keep supporting some minimal "Add File" functionality in the
GUI, as well as a .desktop launcher.

I do agree the Sound Converter UI looks like a great source of
inspiration :)