Re: [Tails-dev] Offer of help

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Offer of help
Hi James,

James Bowlin wrote (15 Jun 2013 00:07:05 GMT) :
> It's possible that some of this may be of use to you. ISTM that
> transferring our technology to you will be easier than making a
> "tor" version of antiX.

Welcome aboard, James!

Our "how to contribute" section [0] should be a reasonably good
starting point. Don't hesitate asking questions too!

Any specific area of Tails you're particularly interested in
improving, specific technology you think should be transferred,
or specific skills you want to practice?

E.g. in case you have some experience with UEFI, you might be
interested in helping Daniel Baumann add UEFI support [1] to
live-build (he has some not-pushed-yet stuff pending for a while).

[0] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/
[1] https://tails.boum.org/todo/UEFI/