Re: [Tails-dev] Flashproxy Questions

Autor: anonym
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Flashproxy Questions
03/06/13 17:47, Cl34r wrote:
> So, what do you suggest we do? I mean, should we wait for
> flashproxy's development to mature, [...]

Either that, or pointing out what I have missed or argued incorrectly.
For instance, a sort of implicit assumption I had was that Tor's normal
bridge (incl. obfs) was no worse than flashproxies, but according to
hadi's post [1] it seems that may not be the case in Iran. If that's
true, and especially if it seems to be true elsewhere (China?) as well,
a *separate* option may be warranted for.

[1] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2013-June/003125.html

> [...] or should we meet on IRC and discuss our options further?

I'd be happier to continue any discussion here so all people with a
potential interest in this (e.g. hadi, the other Tails developers) are
kept in the loop.

If you know of any further options that can mitigate my previously
mentioned concerns about flashproxy-integration in Tails, please let us
know.

Cheers!