Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/set-wireless-d…

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/set-wireless-devices-state
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (03 May 2013 10:03:43 GMT) :
> On 01/05/13 10:26, intrigeri wrote:
>> intrigeri wrote (12 Apr 2013 10:31:20 GMT) :
>>> about the feature/set-wireless-devices-state branch, please:
>>
>>> 1. review the end-user doc

> I did that and pushed many fixes a while ago. Maybe I forgot to mention
> that.

Awesome :)

>>> 2. test on whatever hardware you have access to
> I have no hardware on which I can test that.

>>> 3. merge into devel
> No test, no merge.

Quite some time has passed, and apparently none of us has hardware
handy that requires this branch to work, so I don't see how we can do
better than:

  a. ensure there's no regression with the hardware we have (I believe
     this was covered by leaving this stuff in the experimental branch
     for two months)
  b. merge into devel
  c. see what happens in next RC

So, I think I'm going to merge this in time for 0.19~rc1 unless
someone objects (and proposes a realistic plan to get out of the
deadlock we're apparently in).

Thoughts?