Re: [Tails-dev] tails accessibility for blind and visually i…

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: hadi
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] tails accessibility for blind and visually impaired users
Hello
Thanks for letting me me know about those, i didn't know tails has
gnome-orca already.

I'm going to burn a dvd and launch tails with that.
So, would you please let me know what should i expect after inserting
the tails dvd into my computer, and restarting my system to boot the CD?
I can't get sighted assisstence this week, that's why i'm asking. also
Since there is no speech feedback before gnome comes up.
Should i just wait for the OS to boot, Then press enter to get through
the greeter, then gnome comes up? or still there are more options before
that.

Thanks.
Cheers
Hadi