Re: [Tails-l10n] TAILS guide in Turkish

Autor: intrigeri
Para: webmaster\@fidh.org
CC: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] TAILS guide in Turkish
Hi,

webmaster@??? wrote (06 Jun 2013 13:53:02 GMT) :
> any news concerning the translation in turkish ?

What do you mean exactly?

To enable a new language on the website, we have some requirements to
ensure the translation is, and remains, of high enough quality:

    https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/#index4h1

In my book, I've asked you the basic initial questions to check if
these requirements were fulfilled. I'm now waiting, and a bit
surprised you come up asking for news, instead of providing answers.

I do hope we can make it work somehow. I can happily try to be a bit
more flexible than usual, and bend the rules a bit, but still, these
rules are here for a reason, and it would not suit me at all to
entirely disregard them: this would be a disservice to our users.

So, what rule of us seems impossible to follow right now, and would
need some bending?