[Hackmeeting] P=NP

Author: AntifaZ
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] P=NP
Xinwen Jiang

Abstract: We suggested a problem, proved that the problem is a
NP-complete one and designed an algorithm to solve the problem
in this paper. To prove the correctness of the algorithm, we
create a kind of linner order to align all the instance of the
problem. Using the linner order we defined, we can prove the
non-existence of the smallest graph which make our algorithm
fail by constructing a smaller graph than the smallest one.
It seems our algorithm is a polynomial one. So we would like
to discuss with more people.

http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.5976

a/m

--
0x1242C5DA keys.gnupg.net
1C5D E63F 57CF 3950 8D4B 5361 2936 00AA 1242 C5DA