Re: [Tails-l10n] Choosing between Git and Transifex per-lang…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Runa A. Sandvik
CC: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Choosing between Git and Transifex per-language?
Hi,

Runa A. Sandvik wrote (27 May 2013 20:26:45 GMT) :
> Can you please document this on
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/translation/Introduction,
> including the list of languages one should use Git for, how to get
> started translating Tails in Git, etc?

Most of this is already documented on
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/.

Work is ongoing (doc/either_git_or_transifex branch) to adapt this
documentation to the newly decided process winterfairy described in
their last email, including the list of languages one should use Git
for. @winterfairy: if you're interested, help is welcome on that one.

It would be great to add pointers from
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/translation/Introduction
to the Tails translators documentation (volunteers?). However, I don't
think the former should attempt to replace the latter: there's quite
some Tails-specific information that would IMHO make the page at
torproject bloated if added there.